The Licel APD module combines a Si/InGaAs-Avalanche Photodiode, TE cooler, temperature controller, preamplifier and XYZ positioner in a single compact module. APD and preamplifier are carefully shielded against RF and noise through the power lines. An external HV supply is included.
Air Cooled Si APD Module
Please download a printable version.
Detector module based on Hamamatsu enhanced Si-Avalanche Photodiodes
- 0.8, 1.0 or 3mm detector diameter
- >80% QE @650 nm
- up to 36 A/W responsivity @ 1060 nm
- low noise - high gain preamplifier
- integrated HV supply
- integrated TE cooler and temperature controller,
- Temp. stability better 0.5 K
- integrated power supply
- thread for 2 inch Thorlabs lens tubes
- high sensitivity, high speed measurements @ 500 - 1100 nm
- high dynamic range detection of near infrared signals
- (Nd:YAG fundamental 1064nm)
- fluorescence detection
- particle counters
Air Cooled InGaAs APD Module
The Licel InGaAs APD detector has an air cooled TEC package. The 200 µm diameter detector can be cooled down to 0°C and is packaged using the same form factor as our Si- APD module.
Back to index