Licel GmbH currently provides three main acquisition programs and four utility programs for testing, postprocessing and conversion of data. The following programs are available as LabVIEW sources for both the ethernet-based and the DIO-32HS packages. The ethernet software is also available as a Windows Installer package.
- Acquis - Acquis is a software for multiple acquisitions. An acquisiton may either be run manually or automatically. The acquired data is written into binary data files.
- Live Display - Live Display allows the transient recorder to be operated in an oscilloscope mode. With this software, the acquired data will be updated every time a user defined number of shots is acquired. Thus, the display updates, much as an oscilloscope does.
- Track - Track allows the user to access all transient recorder functions for manual acquisition and saving of data.
- File format. The Licel Acquisition routines included in the TCP/IP and the DIO-32HS packages support a binary file format.
- Licel Getting Started - a utility to check the system setup and configuration.
- Advanced Viewer - a utility to easily view and inspect the binary data files. The Advanced Viewer includes the functionalities of the following two utility programs (also part of the software packages) known from earlier Licel software releases:
- Pulse Height - a utility which tests the photon counting size distribution as a function of the discriminator level.
- Postan Data Analysis (a+p) - a utility that can be used to glue analog and photon counting data sets together.
Further LabVIEW offers can be found at the software selection chart.
Proceed to the download page.