The Licel multispectral lidar detector allows simultaneous detection of multiple spectrometer wavelengths. It is based on a multianode, metalchannel- dynode photomultiplier. 32 photocathode elements together with 32 single photon counting systems provide 2-dimensional, spectral and range resolved data.
The Detector module can be combined with various flat field spectrographs.
High range resolution
- 625 ps time resolution
- bin length configurable up to 7 us
- 16000 range bins
- 230 MHz sustained photon count rate
- Datasheet High range resolution
- Documentation - Installation and Reference Manual HR
Standard range resolution
- 50ns, 100ns, 200ns resolution selected at order time
- 100 MHz max. count rate
- 1024 range bins
- Datasheet - MS125
- Datasheet - Acton Monochromator
- Documentation - Installation and Reference Manual
- The Licel Windows applications require Windows XP, Vista, Win7, 8, 10
- The LabVIEW Runtime Engine 2010 SP1 is needed. The LabVIEW Runtime Engine 2010 SP1 can be downloaded at http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/2292/lang/en.
- The LabVIEW sources require LabVIEW 2010 Base Package or higher.
- The Sample application is compiled for usage under Windows OS.
Back to index